Re: [Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

Pretty unfortunate that i missed it .Thanks to my exam .and I am
extremly sorry for that because wanted to make it anyway .

I dont think another IRC meet will have any change but cant we have
any sort of discussions in mailing lists or anything like that where
people can put in their suggestions any time when they become online .
Just a thought .

--
Regards
Subhodip Biswas