Re: [Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

Sunday June 15th is Father's Day, thus i will not be able to be in.  You guys go ahead.
Thanks you & Have a Nice Day

Best Regards,
Jason Benedict Low
*Allow us to treat you with the individuality you deserve!

Harish Pillay wrote:
Our challenge here in APAC is that we have 6 time zones to cater to -
from Pakistan to NZ.  Unlike the US or EMEA, we have a bigger challenge.

Hope IST 9AM -11 AM is ok for all

Let's please use GMT/UTC timings.  I think you are suggesting 0330 GMT.

This makes it between India 9am to NZ 3:30 pm.  Should allow for a fairly
good amount of folks to participate.

So, we are proposing:

a) Sunday June 15th 2008 0330 GMT
b) irc.freenode.org: #fedora-meeting