Re: [Ambassadors] APAC ambassadors meeting. Do we really need them?

2008/6/9 susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux ssh gmail com>:
Hi all,

This is very disheartening to see that most people of APAC region care
very little about communicating.

Yesterday's meeting was attended by 5-6 people only, though it was
announced 3 weeks ago. No one even objected about the day and timing.

So it is very obvious that either they had more important task or they
don't feel the necessity to communicate.

We have more than 70 Ambassadors from India alone. And only two were present.

Sorry to say this, but we are making *absolutely* no progress. We have
no event, we can not fulfil free media requests, no new mirror, no new
agenda, neither do we care for communicating about ideas.

Do you think a community or project can progress this way?

Susmit and others,
My apologies... :-( I was busy with my post marriage activities. Never knew I would become too much busy with all those rituals, or I wouldn't had promised to attend the meeting. I'm afraid I have to accompany my wife in her ;) "honeymoon" and will be out of station for more ten days.

Once again I'm sorry.

--
Regards
mak