[Ambassadors] Hi all

Hi all,

I am Leroy Lim from Singapore, I am a certified Linux and Windows Systems Engineer who is currently working in a datacenter. Most of the linux servers I have deployed are using RHEL. I have been promoting and using Fedora ever since the release of FC 4. What I'm currently planning is buying advertisement space to promote Fedora and perhaps by word of mouth. I also plan to start a free Fedora CD/DVD distribution center in Singapore.