Re: [Ambassadors] Hi all

Hello Leroy.....welcome.

i'm also member of Singapore Linux Meetup Group (SLMG), newly joined. Many years back use to join SLUG where i met some nice peoples.

Anyway, i'm planing FreeMedia or Sponsor program, since you are keen to start a free Fedora CD/DVD distribution center in Singapore, may be you can meet me at we discuss and do it together etc....

Thanks you & Have a Nice Day

Best Regards,
Jason Benedict Low
*Allow us to treat you with the individuality you deserve!

Leroy wrote:
Hi all,

I am Leroy Lim from Singapore, I am a certified Linux and Windows Systems Engineer who is currently working in a datacenter. Most of the linux servers I have deployed are using RHEL. I have been promoting and using Fedora ever since the release of FC 4. What I'm currently planning is buying advertisement space to promote Fedora and perhaps by word of mouth. I also plan to start a free Fedora CD/DVD distribution center in Singapore.