Re: [Ambassadors] Hi all

Jason and Leroy -

Welcome to the club.

> i'm also member of Singapore Linux Meetup Group (SLMG), newly joined. Many
> years back use to join SLUG where i met some nice peoples.

LUGS (www.lugs.org.sg) does hold monthly meetings although the last ones were
in end 2006.  LUGS has sorta deferred to SLMG which uses meetup.com to get this
going and have been very successful.  LUGS has other plans being worked on
so do subscribe the slugnet lugs org sg mailing list for announcements etc.

> Anyway, i'm planing FreeMedia or Sponsor program, since you are keen to
> start a free Fedora CD/DVD distribution center in Singapore, may be you can
> meet me at we discuss and do it together etc....

Excellent.  I will gladly host you guys in my office.  Do suggest a
time and let's
take this offline.

Harish