Re: [Ambassadors] Hello World!

Tank you Balaji for you support :)
and I really hope I can spread Fedora around here, if it depends on me, all servers I control run FC, :D
kinda Fedora monopoly on CEFETCE, the only machine that runs Debian, is virtualized inside a FC8 box, LOL...

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 1:42 PM, G <balajig81 gmail com> wrote:
Hi

> My name is Lucas do Amaral Saboya I'm 18 years old and I live in the city of
> Fortaleza in Brazil close to the international airport of Fortaleza (Pinto
> Martins).

Welcome to this project and great to have you here as part of the project.

> I personally use ONLY Linux for about 4 months, but spent about 3 years on
> dual boot. Starting with FC4, upgraded to FC5, and FC6, and FC7, and FC8,
> now I user Fedora Core 9 on my notebook, and other 15 machines, between
> desktops, servers and thin clients.
>
> Also I got some experiences with Debian, Slackware and Ubuntu, but none of
> those has the same taste tha Fedora do :D, besides, it's the first Open
> Source OS I ever used, and never let me down with anything !
>
> And now, that I decided to really get envolved with these linux stuff, I've
> subscribed in some linux courses, then I'll take some certifications, link
> LPI levels 1 and 2 and RHCE :)

Looks interesting ! as you had mentioned :)

> So, I think I can help this project spreading Fedora over my city.

Yeah you could really help in spreading fedora in your city. Welcome
once again and Good Luck with your activities !

Cheers,
Balaji