Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Latam IRC Weekly (Reminder)

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Guillermo Gómez wrote:

Hi All

This a reminder, and an invitation to join us at #fedora-meeting (Wednesday VET 20:30pm, Wednesday BR 22:00, UTC Thursday 01:00 ) for general discussion of Fedora Latam current activities. Usually this meeting is conducted in spanish/portugueses/portuñol so expect people from Mexico to Argentina in the meeting.

regards to all :)

Maybe I'll try to get my translation bot working for this meeting.  :)

--g