[Ambassadors] Max on Wednesday evening

Hi Ambassadors and FAMSCo:

So I know we have an EMEA Ambassadors meeting tonight, and also (I think) a FAMSCo meeting.

However, I am in Munich this week for the Red Hat EMEA marketing meetings. My boss is in town from the US, and he and I are going out to dinner. I can't blow him off, and I don't know when we'll be done.

So I might miss one, or both, of those meetings.

I wanted to send this message to apologize in advance, and let both those groups know that I didn't simply forget or ignore them.

Thanks,
Max