[Ambassadors] Hello! Short introduction of myself

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sat Jun 14 14:20:36 UTC 2008

Hi there Andreas,

happy, to see your introduction on the list.
We in Germany are always happy to see new persons who are willing to
contribute Fedora in Germany, Europe and also in our target audience
EMEA.

I'm sure it'll be a pleasure to work together with you.

Unfortunately you missed our monthly meeting in IRC which I want to
invite you on behalf of every Ambassador :-)
Mostly and many of us are hanging around in the following channels on
IRC @ FreeNode

#fedora
#fedora-mktg
#fedora-ambassadors
#fedora-meeting
#fedora-de

my own nick isn't tricky to guess; it's only GeroldKa. So if you want to, ...
... come on, join somewhere the chat and we'll have a first communication.

Happy to meet you soon

Geroldka