Re: [Ambassadors] REMINDER: APAC Ambassador Meeting tomorrow ! 2008-06-15 04:00 UTC

HI Summit,
as mentioned that the day is not good for me as it's Father's day, thus will be a v.busy day here. Kindly excuse me for being absent.

Thanks you & Have a Nice Day

Best Regards,
Jason Benedict Low
*Allow us to treat you with the individuality you deserve!

susmit shannigrahi wrote:
Hi all,

This mail is a reminder for the ambassadors meeting for all
ambassadors from the APAC region.  Of course all other ambassadors are
invited, too.

Please add your topic to the agenda at the wiki meeting page [1]  before
the meeting started.

2008-06-15 / 04:00 UTC
Check for your local time here.

Meet you all at irc.freenode.net - #fedora-meeting