Re: [Ambassadors] Greetings

Hi.

Maybe we could do a meeting in Lisbon, for all the portuguese fedora users/ ambassadors / etc ?

//VD
On Jun 18, 2008, at 12:54 PM, jose nuno neto wrote:

Hi

I'm also from Portugal, not very active in the group though........
There's some effort in creating a online reference for Portuguese community with the help of the Brazilian team. Not really sure at what step it is, but
you should join in
SeeYou
Jose