Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

Hi

> as far as i know wine cant handle CS, i may be wrong this could have changed
> with the latest wine version, but i had to use cedega, which isnt free.

We need to concentrate more on the domain front rather than on
specific softwares. Something like Networking, Robotics, Gaming,etc.
so that we could deduce the software and assign projects. The idea
could be giving the students the domains to choose from and then in
each domain we could have some options internally.

Cheers,
Balaji