Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

In Tunisia, we have an open source club at all computer science faculty.
It will be more easy to add this club at faculty as fedora point and work with fedora project to translate, coding and make bonus.

Fedora project can organize a coding game and offers price like OLPC for the student team that make innovation for fedora Project.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 5:38 PM, G <balajig81 gmail com> wrote:
Hi

> as far as i know wine cant handle CS, i may be wrong this could have changed
> with the latest wine version, but i had to use cedega, which isnt free.

We need to concentrate more on the domain front rather than on
specific softwares. Something like Networking, Robotics, Gaming,etc.
so that we could deduce the software and assign projects. The idea
could be giving the students the domains to choose from and then in
each domain we could have some options internally.

Cheers,
Balaji