Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 7:38 AM, G <balajig81 gmail com> wrote:
> We need to concentrate more on the domain front rather than on
> specific softwares. Something like Networking, Robotics, Gaming,etc.

We just started a Robotics SIG, we'll see where we are by the end of
the summer in terms of putting forward interesting potential project.

I saw your blog entry with the wiki page.  I'm too overloaded with
other things to take an active role in formulating the fedora-student
mentoring process. But if you can get a process defined, that I can
shop around I'm pretty sure I can help get students and faculty from
institutions have have some connections with to looking at how to
participate.  I could certainly look at getting an undergraduate
locally at my home institution involved in the next academic year.

-jef