Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 10:48 AM, ankur sinha <sanjay_ankur yahoo co in> wrote:
> hi,
>
> try setting up fedora on an HP 6515b laptop.. the one that my colllege has
> provided.. if youre lucky might work in the first try..
hey come on Ankur Sinha yaar dont you remember the script i made for it, it did setup everything up quite easily
Were you there during the install fest????

> What im saying is to help newbies to learn how to use the various aspects
> before introducing them to development..
I agree that this is really required but tell me how do you plan to do it????

Ankur Shrivastava