Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

Its not that we were absolutely not informed. For example, I got the information of the workshop, but rather late. Besides, when delivering sessions or workshops like this, I guess CSE has to a very active part of it. If we had known of it well in advance, then there would have been a better participation from our Dept.

from,
Bigyan Bhar

Check out my Blog :
http://naygib.blogspot.com/

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. --- Albert Einstein
Imagination is the mother of creativity --- D.Tamal