Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

According to this article, Redhat (through Fedora Project) is already implementing such a program.
"...Seneca College will expand the use of open source software in its curriculum through the Fedora Project, a Red Hat sponsored and community-supported open source collaboration."

I'm sure everyone can read the whole thing but in terms of framework, this is how they did it:
Maybe we can ask Chris Tyler more about the details?