Re: [Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

Hi,

> I want to make a fedora kid spin can anybody help me. I had posted some
ideas earlier
A good start might be to simply take an existing kickstart file shipped
with livecd-creator and add / remove packages so that it fits your needs
then rebuild the ISO image with livecd-creator.

On the technical side, it's not complicated at all. Revisor might help
too, but I never tried it so I can't say.

You might also want to talk to the artwork team about that, might be nice
to have a real kid-oriented artwork :)

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin