[Ambassadors] Re: Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Jun 24 12:16:29 UTC 2008

> i do not have a kickstart file
You definitely need one as it basically is the configuration file for your
spin.

> but it would be good to change an existing kickstart file
As I said, some (the one used to create the official spins) are shipped
with livecd-creator. Install it, iirc you'll the find them in
/etc/livecd-creator/

You can easily include a "base-system" kickstart in your own one and
simply change the installed packages. That would be a good start and you
would have your own live spin.

Here is a how-to: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/LiveCDHowTo

You could also have a look at Revisor which is a nice GUI to livecd-creator.

> and ask the artwork team to make new artwork
What are you waiting for ? :)

Maybe creating a SIG might be the best procedure, however I am not really
familiar with this as I am rather new in here ^^.

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha)
French Fedora Ambassador

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
 deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~Benjamin Franklin