Re: [Ambassadors] ThankYou everyone !

You're more than welcome, dude :D
hope You can help us a lot and like this job :)

Lucas do Amaral,
Fedora Ambassador - Brazil
--

2008/6/25 rajan vaish <vaish rajan gmail com>:
Hello,
Thanks to all of you for such a great and warm welcome.I would also specially thank Prakhar,a very good friend of mine and who actually told me to join this family(though he is new himself)..I am looking forward to contribute this community in any way possible.Thanks everyone :)

believed to be clean.

:::: CONTRIBUA COM O MEIO AMBIENTE. NÃO IMPRIMA ESTA MENSAGEM :::::