[Ambassadors] [Fwd: [Ilugc] mukt.in 2008 [Event News]]

Hi,

Is anyone interested in participating in this event by giving a talk, managing a booth etc? Let me know.

Rahul
--- Begin Message ---
Hi all,

mukt.in 2008 'Call For Participation' is now online at http://mukt.in/registration.php
Interested speakers can register here: http://mukt.in/participants_registration.php
Attendees are requested to register on the site.

Collaboration can happen over #mukt.in at irc.freenode.net which is also available from http://mukt.in/chat.html

It would be great if we can spread the word.
Participant contributions to mukt.in are welcome.

Please do pass on this information to any companies/organisations that might be interested to sponsor the event.

Thanks,
Srikrishna Das
Lead Organiser
mukt.in