Re: [Ambassadors] FrOSCon budget and planning

JoergSimon schrieb:
Hi,
Robert have one XO - another one is in Poland - another one is by JensKühnel in Frankfurt - i think it is easy possible to send Jens´s XO to Robert if you need two at Froscon.

I will be at the Froscon. If I'm not at the Froscon I will send me XO to someone who is at the Froscon.

CU
Jens