Re: [Ambassadors] Greetings and Introduction

John McLean wrote:
Hi,

My name is John McLean, and this summer I'm interning at Red Hat as a fedora intern. This introduction is about two weeks late, because I've been moving and only in the past few days have had ready access to a computer. At any rate, I'm a rising senior in high school at the NC School of Science and Math in Durham, North Carolina, USA. I've been using linux for the past 7 or so months, after a friend introduced me to it in the form of ubuntu. I used ubuntu for a while, and recently switched over to fedora, which is a great system. Over the summer I hope to join/create a linux user group in my community to help promote open source. Once school lets back in, I'll create a linux user group at my school for people to get together to talk and learn about linux/fedora and open source. Hopefully, I'll be hosting a fedora 10 install party as well, though most people at my school who use linux are ubuntu fanatics, so hosting a fedora 10 install party may be more of a challenge. Anyway, thats what I'm hoping to start with in terms of being a fedora ambassador to my community!

want to know anything else, just ask. my irc nick is mcleanj, and I'm on irc most of the day.

John,

Welcome and its nice to have you on board.  Looking forward to meeting
you next week.

Jack