[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador for Nicaragua

Hi Fedora Ambassadors

My name is Rafael Antonio Márquez Castro recently approved as Fedora Ambassador for Nicaragua, for me is a great pleasure to be in this list.

Experience in Fedora

Fedora user for 3 years previously used RedHat, I have always preferred this distro over any other. In 2007 motivated by the desires of promoting Fedora I founded Fedora Nicaragua Local User Group (www.fedora-ni.net) since then We have worked to promote the use of our favorite Distro.

I hope keep working in this labor with your collaboration

Some Fedora Nicaragua's events

http://mifedoracore.blogspot.com/search/label/Actividades

More  about me:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rmarquez