Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador for Nicaragua

Welcome Rafael!

Join us at embajadores-fedora-latam-bounces redhat com

You are doing a great work at Nicaragua!!

Saludos

Rodrigo Padula
FAMSCO

Tushar Neupaney escreveu:
Welcome to the gang!

On Sun, 2008-06-29 at 13:18 +0000, Rafael Márquez wrote:
Hi Fedora Ambassadors

My name is Rafael Antonio Márquez Castro recently approved as Fedora Ambassador for Nicaragua, for me is a great pleasure to be in this list.

Experience in Fedora

Fedora user for 3 years previously used RedHat, I have always preferred this distro over any other. In 2007 motivated by the desires of promoting Fedora I founded Fedora Nicaragua Local User Group (www.fedora-ni.net <http://www.fedora-ni.net>) since then We have worked to promote the use of our favorite Distro.

I hope keep working in this labor with your collaboration

Some Fedora Nicaragua's events

http://mifedoracore.blogspot.com/search/label/Actividades

More  about me:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rmarquez