[Ambassadors] Ambassador Meeting EMEA 2008-03-12

Hi all,

There is a conflict between the OpenExpo [1] at Berne (Switzerland) in Europe where I will attend and the monthly Ambassadors meeting [2] for EMEA.

Because of this I'm looking for a person who is willing to lead the meeting. If you want to be the chair for this meeting add your name to the meeting page [2]. Your job will basically only be to lead the ambassadors through the meeting. But also remind them to follow the protocol [3], work through the agenda, save the log, and wish everybody a nice morning/evening or a good night when the meeting is over ;-) . About the summary we can discuss after the meeting.

If nobody steps up we have to cancel this meeting.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards,

Fabian

[1] http://www.openexpo.ch/openexpo-2008-bern/