Re: [Ambassadors] How to open a new mailing list?

Is it possible?

By the way, I already made a Google group for Fedora Bangladeshi user.
http://groups.google.com/group/fedora-bangladesh

So you can delete fedorabd group,

mak wrote:
On 02/03/2008, *Ashiqur Rahman* <angel fedora gmail com <mailto:angel fedora gmail com>> wrote:

    Hello all,
    I am not sure, this is the appropriate place, for this mail or not.
    I want to open a new mailing list for Bangladeshi Fedora
    contributors and users. How it is possible? Is it really possible?

created one: http://groups.google.com/group/fedorabd
join, and ask others to join.

--
Regards