Re: [Ambassadors] How to open a new mailing list?

Thank you.
I am on the way to Fedora Infrastructure

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Ashiqur Rahman wrote:
Hello all,
I am not sure, this is the appropriate place, for this mail or not.
I want to open a new mailing list for Bangladeshi Fedora contributors and users. How it is possible? Is it really possible?

Sure. File a request with Fedora infrastructure. Refer

https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/newticket

You have to login with your Fedora account first.

Rahul