[Ambassadors] Fedora Belgium

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 14:20:17 UTC 2008

Dear *,

Ok, everybody gave his own point of view  however it was just a simple question.
I did not say I am going to do that, did I ?  I just wondering if it
was possible and if it makes sense to do it.
And the answer was "No really" as Max explain us.
Indeed the community prefer to have a centralized organization.
Fair enough ! :)

> First of all there isn't any German entity, but an European (or better
> EMEA) one (for legal reason it was founded in Germany). If you want
> you can join Fedora EMEA (Europe - Middle East - Africa) NPO (No
> Profit Organization), just talk with Fedora EMEA chair to know how to
> do it.
Excuse me, you are right, I made a mistake.  There is an EMEA entity
not a German one.
Sorry for that but I am still human.

So as Gerold wrote in one of these previous post, I am going to
contact Fabian (fabian_a), Gerold himself (geroldka), Jeroen (kanarip)
or Robert (rsc) [as the board of that organisation] in the next days.

Kind Regards
Frederic