[Ambassadors] What you missed on FUDcon2008

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 04:31:29 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Matthias Kranz <matthiaskranz at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  Check out
>
>  http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/02/29/video-what-you-missed-at-fudcon-2008/
>
>  There is a video ... including Jim Whitehurst, the new CEO of Red Hat,

Any chance of more videos getting out for us who weren't able to be
there? Edited videos are nice promo but the rest of us who to who you
already sold fedora now need the raw stuff :)

Give us the full lenght videos so we can see how it really was there
and so that we get the info that we all need so we can do better work
for Fedora Project.

Cheers,
Valent.

--