[Ambassadors] Fedora Belgium

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 11:20:23 UTC 2008

Dear Max,

That is exactly the point what I wanted to approach.
Let's explain me why I launch the local entity debate.

Well, one of my recurrent annual project is to promote Fedora locally
- Belgium - which is not in contradiction with what you wrote, isn't
it.
I organize and participate to commercial and non commercial event
with Red Hat Belgium and spread the words when it is possible.
In addition, I am trying to improve Fedora in Belgium from errors,
misses, etc  I had from previous years.
However, I am beginning to be a little bit stuck.

For instance, I do not have any resources in order to promote Fedora
locally. I requested them several time via

That the reason why for my point of view, we need to be more
organized, more empowered, more professional, more transparent.
And that is one of the reasons of the Fedora EMEA NPO creation.

For instance, the FOSDEM has to be managed as a project.
So it needs annual scope, time and budget.