[Ambassadors] Fedora Belgium

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 4 18:16:39 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, 4. März 2008 13:01:48 schrieb Frederic Hornain:
> For instance, I do not have any resources in order to promote Fedora
> locally. I requested them several time via official and non-official
>              ways but I did not receive it. Not yet, anyway.
> For instance, the FOSDEM has to be managed as a project. So it needs
> annual scope, time and budget.
> For the moment, we are nowhere.

Ask yourself,
- who was the Projectowner
and then ask the Projectowner
- how was the communication in front of the event,
- what was done to delegate tasks to participants
- how was the commitment of the Projectowner to be with the core of
contributors at times arround the event
Get the answers and you know what to do.

cu Joerg

--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688