Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Events

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008, Gerold Kassube wrote:

Outstanding, Max!

;)

Now we only find out what's the best view ...
- first in region than in quarters or
- first in quarters than in region ..

What is more important for me to know? The Region or the overview of all events. both btw. but in that kind of view we have to decide. Maybe a calender with different colors for the regions? Is that possible in moin-moin?

Because I am the person accountable for helping FAMSCO make sure the budget is all spent appropriately, I chose to separate it by quarter first.

--Max