Re: [Ambassadors] North&Soputh America Meeting reminder

Juan Carlos Lin wrote:
> Just remind the North & South America meeting at 20:00 UTC today  Monday
> 03/03/2008
>
> The meeting will cover the topic set to the same as  04/02/2008., please
> fill free to add items to discuse.

I'm sorry to say this, but I wasn't able to be in the meeting, I'm a
Fedora Ambassador for Chile in South America and I can't find any log,
could anyone point me where to look.

Thanks

--
Sven von Brand Laredo
Estudiante de Ing. Civil Informatica, UTFSM