[Ambassadors] CDs and DVDs for South America

Nicolas A. Corrarello ncorrare at fedoraproject.org
Wed Mar 5 13:32:27 UTC 2008

Max:
With budget from Red Hat Marketing we're hoping to make 300 Live cd's
with the release of F9 to use in Argentina for FLISOL and others...
These are CD's printed with Fedora Artwork (in the cd's face) but not in
a box or anything, just a sleeve. I'm hoping to assist to fisl. I'll
coordinate with David to check if he need anything that I can get from
Red Hat here (we've a few Fedora banners and such...). I'm also hoping
to get a little time space, to talk about cluster, or Fedora-ds.
Anyway, last year we distributed some F6 dvd's in FLISOL but installs
where through network (PXE, HTTP, NFS), It saved us a lot of time.
Let me know if I can help with anything
--
- --
Nicolas A. Corrarello
                                   e: ncorrare at fedoraproject.org
GPG Key: DFC893EE                  h:
fedoraproject.org/wiki/NicolasCorrarello/
GPG Fingerprint: 5C93 42DA 98E1 4EEF B24B  7F8C E145 B2F9 DFC8 93EE
Import my key: $ gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 0xDFC893EE