-----Mensaje original-----
De: fedora-ambassadors-list-bounces redhat com
[mailto:fedora-ambassadors-list-bounces redhat com] En nombre de Max Spevack
Enviado el: miƩrcoles, 05 de marzo de 2008 3:33
Para: fedora-ambassadors-list redhat com
Asunto: [Ambassadors] CDs and DVDs for South America

Hi Ambassadors:

One of the topics that we talked about in the last Ambassadors meeting
was CDs and DVDs for use at the big events that are upcoming in South
America.

April 17-19	FISL
April 26	FLISOL
May 2-4		ENSOL
May 20-21	ESLAM

The status, as I understood it, was:

(1) Artwork has been made that the South American Ambassadors all liked,
and that was quite consistent with Fedora's color and logo guidelines.

(2) There was an opportunity to have 10,000 discs made for *free*, which
is absolutely incredible.

The questions I have:

(1) Who is making sure that the media is produced?

(2) Who is making sure that the media gets to each of the 4 events
above?

(3) Will it be possible to make Fedora 9 media once the final release
comes out (at the end of April)?

(4) Is there anything needed from either FAMSCo or from the Red Hat
Community Architecture team to help with this?

Thanks,
Max