From: Frank Turcaz [mailto:frank lacontainer com]
Sent: Thu 3/6/2008 7:50 PM
To: admin fedoraproject org
Subject: Sponsorship...

Hey Admin,
    I'm trying to get a couple of linux projects
sponsored with our products.  We manufacture CD and
DVD cases in Yorba Linda, California.  Yes, all of our
products are actually manufactured here in the US. If
you could point me in the right direction that would
be great.

 I would need to know what quantities you would need
per month and see if we could sponsor a batch or two.
We may even be able to hotstamp the fedora logo on the
outside of these cases.

Any info would be great. Here is a link to our disc
holder site.   www.discons.com

Thanks,
   Frank Turcaz
   CAD/CAM Design Dept.