[Ambassadors] Help Wanted: NOTACON - Cleveland, OH - April 4th-6th

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Sat Mar 8 03:38:04 UTC 2008

I added an event to the Fedora Event Help Wanted page [1] for NOTACON
5 [2] being held in Cleveland, Ohio on April 4th through the 6th.  We
have had a Fedora community member touch base with them after being
disappointed at no Fedora presence in past years.  They NOTACON
organizers are willing to work with us on some space to hand out DVDs
and stickers and talk about Fedora from.

If you are interested in working a booth on at least Saturday April
5th and act as the event owner, please add your name to the event and
move it to the Fedora Events page [3].  Please let me know if you do
so I can help make sure you have what you need for the event and
coordinate with the NOTACON organizers.

Thanks!
Jeffrey

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpWanted/Events