Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Hoarding Artwork - an update?

2008/3/9, Valent Turkovic <valent turkovic gmail com>:
> Hi,
>  can somebody please explain what is the meaning of this page for
>  fedora ambassadors:
>  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Hoarding
>
>  I read it, opened the attachments and I still don't get it :(
>
>  The artwork looks really old - like FC3 or FC4, and the quality is pretty bad :(
>

>From the page: "Below you should find some hoarding in order to let
people know you are present at an Open Source event meeting and so on
..."

There isn't a specific goals: they are only hoardings (they are used
to "let people know", in our case about your presence at an event
etc...)

>  Can artwork team do something with this so we get some nice graphics?

FAmSCo decided to ask preliminarily Ambassadors for ideas/models.

Regards

Francesco