[Ambassadors] Fedora Hoarding Artwork - an update?

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 21:05:10 UTC 2008

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Francesco Ugolini
<fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>  >From the page: "Below you should find some hoarding in order to let
>  people know you are present at an Open Source event meeting and so on
>  ..."
>
>  There isn't a specific goals: they are only hoardings (they are used
>  to "let people know", in our case about your presence at an event
>  etc...)

Sorry if this is off the track here but it seems to me that most
ambassadors are very mobile while at events and it would be fruitful
to find ways to advertise their connection with Fedora while they
aren't sitting in a booth. Fedora branded badge lanyards, notebook
stickers, and options for clothing would seem to be useful ways to
catch the eyes of passersby. I know there is some effort in at least
some of those areas too but I think it is really important to have
people be able to visually spot someone as a "Fedora guy" and use that
cue to start up a conversation.

John