[Ambassadors] Cebit Report 2008

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Mar 11 19:20:56 UTC 2008

Am Dienstag, 11. März 2008 15:05:53 schrieb John Babich:
> +1 on need for presence at Cebit
> +1 on challenge, not problem, of budget
> It's a different audience than FOSS events, but well worth the effort.

Who is the audience?
Can we push them to support the FedoraProject?
If yes, how?

And because it is a business focused event, there should be a concept to
achieve certain goals, like - indroduce them the EPEL Repo, or how it can
help to raise the quality of their "inhouse builds" to package for the EPEL
Repo, or explain them why it is a good thing to encourage their employees to
work for the Fedoraproject.

Yes Fedora should be there.

Viele Guesse Joerg

--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688