Re: [Ambassadors] Cebit Report 2008

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008, Gerold wrote:

As Cebit is the worlds largest computer fair, we should really get a
presence their next year.
^^
I agree with one objection: The costs are somewhere in a budget and
payable ...

We are putting process in place from FAMSCo that will ensure significantly better funding of events in the future year, worldwide.

Jeffrey Tadlock has already sent a draft of this new process out to all Ambassadors for review. I am traveling this week (actually writing this email from a plane), but I will be available to answer questions, and I am 100% confident that FAMSCo can also handle any questions that might show up.

Our event process this coming year will be significantly improved -- I will personally guarantee it and work to ensure it.

Thank you all for your hard work as Ambassadors worldwide.

--Max