Re: [Ambassadors] IRC Log of FAMSCo Meeting - 14 Mar 2008

On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 4:51 AM, Francesco Ugolini
<fugolini fedoraproject org> wrote:

>  This afternoon i'm going to start working over the Wiki pages cleanup.

You might want to take into account what John Poelstra and I did with
the bug triage pages as we relaunched that project.  The whole section
of the wiki had a quite extreme makeover.  We loosely based it on
Infrastructure - a landing page
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers) which is short, sweet, to
the point, and more pages underneath that with the real details.  We
tried to avoid duplication of information as much as possible, and
make each page deal with 1 or at the most 2 related topics.  I really
like how it came out, as opposed to the previous
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers?action=recall&rev=41) jumble
of old, obsolete nonsense that it was.

Just a suggestion, I don't think I'm really qualified to help on the
Ambassadors section :)

-Jon