Re: RES: [Ambassadors] F8 Live CD respin without first boot wizard?!?

I've been getting reports from Re-Spins in which first-boot / smolt is b0rked, too. It's not a LiveCD or Installation Media issue though, neither in composing nor installation; it really is a problem caused by the related packages: judging from the traceback it's related to smolt and firstboot.

I suggest you log a bug upstream if there isn't one already (I haven't seen it).

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip

Luis Felipe Marzagão/Yahoo wrote:
I´m having this issue also, but only when I enable the updates repo.

Please, take a look at the attached screenshot. This is what happens
when the system tries to run firstboot.

It's the same message when I try to run it from CLI in a terminal window:

[root localhost ~]# firstboot
  File "/usr/sbin/firstboot", line 101, in <module>
    firstbootWindow(fb)
  File "/usr/share/firstboot/firstbootWindow.py", line 150, in __init__
    self.loadModules()
  File "/usr/share/firstboot/firstbootWindow.py", line 426, in loadModules
    loaded = imputil.imp.load_module(module, found[0], found[1], found[2])
  File "/usr/share/firstboot/modules/smolt.py", line 10, in <module>
    from firstboot.config import *

Doesn't matter if it's a LiveCD installed or a DVDInstall installed. The
error is the same.

LuisMarzagao