Re: [Ambassadors] LugRadio Live USA?

On Sat, 2008-03-15 at 19:29 -0600, Matt Domsch wrote:
> Is anyone planning on attending LugRadio Live USA in San Francisco,
> April 12-13?
>
> http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/
>
> I note several other distributions will be present in the exhibitor
> space.  There is no cost to exhibit.
>
> I don't see it on the Ambassadors calendar at present.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents

Do we have any local Ambassadors who want to own this event?  That would
cut down on the cost in a busy calendar.  This is more of a social
conference, and the F9 release is a few weeks afterward, so maybe we
should discuss the value of attendance.  We were not asked to provide
any speakers, but we might be able to get a booth still if someone's
interested.