[Ambassadors] MirrorManager presentation at OLS

FYI, I was accepted to present MirrorManager at the July Linux Symposium, the
last time in Ottawa for a few years.  I expect there will be a bunch
of Fedora people going, I know Jesse is presenting spin creation, and
Spot submitted a BOF proposal (which almost never get rejected).