Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Local Language Spins

Igor Pires Soares wrote:
Em Seg, 2008-03-24 às 20:59 +0100, Valent Turkovic escreveu:
I made Croatian spin of Fedora Live CD.
Please check it out. I build an iso file and tested it in VirtualBox
and it works great.

Cheers,
Valent

By the way, does anybody know if there is a guideline about the creation
of spins?

I would like to make something special for events in Brazil, but some
people in the development list are radical against some changes.

For instance, I would like change the following things in the original
Live CD spin:

* Change the package selection
* Set nautilus default navigation to browser mode
* Maybe put a different wallpaper related to the event, with the Fedora
logo.
* Fix the liveinst icon in the desktop

1) would be valid usually
2) Probably not
3) Should be ok
4) Must be fixed in livecd-creator itself. File a bug report.

Rahul