[Ambassadors] Introduction

Donnell Nichols donnell.nichols at nsirt-tacticalgroup1.us
Tue Mar 25 08:10:38 UTC 2008

Hello

My name is Donnell Nichols, I am happy to be a part of the Fedora
Ambassadors group.  I am currently a consultant working in information
security and critical infrastructure protection.  My main area of focus
is research, development and marketing of software, products, and
equipment that can be deployed during disasters to not only protect
critical infrastructure, but also deployable platforms that will enhance
the abilities of corporations and NGO's continuity of operations plans.

I look forward to being active in helping to get the word out regarding
Fedora.

Thanks
Donnell
--