[Ambassadors] fedora ambassador talk at liberaMENTE (Opera, italy,

Hi all,
from 18 to 20 April, in Opera (near Milan, Italy) ti will be a
manifestation: LiberaMENTE which want focus topics on open and shared
participation, knowledge, contents and software.

Me, Francesco Crippa and other LOLUG (http://www.lolug.net) decided to
participate with few talks. We will to focus one of this talks on fedora
project introduction (Francesco Crippa will be the speaker ;-)), because
fedora need more spread in italy and also because there will be a huge
Ubuntu participation. :รพ

Anyone is invited to come there and to give feedback :-)
Our talk it will be 19 April about at 17:30 (GMT +1).

I just added it at fedora Events
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents.

Unfortunatly there is no more time (we receive invitation later) and ATM
there isn't an official event web site.

Luca

--
Today is Sweetmorn, the 13rd day of Discord in the YOLD 3174